Tuesday 11 September 2012

Tight-Ass Tuesday - Essence Soft Touch Mousse Makeup

I hope you are all having a fantastic week! I have just started a brand new job so my apologies for the lack of blog love. I am nicely settled in so I promise I will be back to my regular daily posts as of today!

But onto something far more exciting than my excuses for missing days. It's Tight-Ass Tuesday! 

Approx $8 at Target


I recently picked up this Mousse foundation from Target for around $8. I had heard some good things about the brand Essence so I was really excited to try it out.

I love Mousse Foundation, I find it to be super moisturizing for my skin and really blends in nicely while giving a nice coverage. 

The Mousse is super light and fluffy and applies really well. It has fantastic staying power and doesn't go patchy which is something I look for in a foundation. 

I love this product, I have had it for about a month now, and I am almost out, so a trip to Target to get more is definately on the cards for me this weekend! 

Essence have some fantastic products and their line is extremely affordable so I suggest you check them out!

What are your thoughts on Mousse Foundation?

Until Next Time
Beck xx


No comments:

Post a Comment