Sunday 2 September 2012

NOTD - Hot Pink!


If you have read my blog or seen my youtube videos you will see I am currently a massive fan of all the colors that are around for spring and summer. As it was officially the start of Spring yesterday,  I decided to embrace a spring nail.

Loving a bright statement nail! 

I am loving neon/fluro colors and pink is a nice subtle (as subtle as neon can get) option when choosing a fluro color.

This polish is the color 9155 by the brand Miki. Unfortunately, I don’t know where to buy this polish as it was given to me as a gift.

It applies really well, and it’s a nice consistency. I have wore this polish before and the staying power is fantastic.

What colors are you loving for Spring and Summer?

Until Next Time
Beck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment