Wednesday 12 September 2012

Chanel Eau Douceur Cleansing Water Review

Chanel Eau Douceur - Costs Around $63

If you have watched my YouTube Channel you will see I am currently in love with the Chanel Eau Doucur Cleansing Water aka fancy Makeup Remover. So much so, I have decided to do a review here on my blog rather than just mentioning it as part of a video.

I was initially skeptical about spending so much money on a makeup remover however, the ever so charming man at Chanel had me wrapped tightly around his little finger.

It comes in 150ml container which lasts a long time. However, for the the price, and brand expectation the packing is a smidgen cheap looking (This could just be me bring pretentious)

The pump is a good size and the actual product smells lovely. It wipes on easily and simply absorbs into the skin while your makeup comes off.

There are times I have to wear makeup that is extremely heavy and this really gets this off with out making too much of a mess, both on my skin and on the makeup pad. I use 2 round makeup pads, one for my face and neck and one for my eyes. On days I don't have much makeup on at all I just use the one pad. It actually amazed me how far the product spreads.

It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and fresh which I love. I find some makeup removers dry out your skin and leave a tingly feeling but this is the total opposite of that. It hydrates and really cleans your face as well as removing any makeup you may be wearing.

I love this product, I will definately re-purchase this. Even though it is expensive, I definately think its a fantastic investment for your skincare routine.

What are some makeup removers you like?

Also, to say thanks for reading, I am putting together a giveaway for my 20th post, so stay tuned!

Until Next Time
Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment