Friday 7 September 2012

Innoxia Lipstick Review


Innoxia - Waterlily


I was recently going through my makeup collection and I cam across this lipstick. I vaguely remember getting it as part of a priceline offer late last year. (Remember that offer… Spend a certain amount and win a bag of goodies in a snake print bag?)

I am rambling and the moral of the story is, I have found it once again and I’m not going to lie, I think its love.

I have never tried the brand Innoxia before but the quality is really good. The pigmentation of this lipstick is fantastic, and it is extremely moisturizing.

This color changes depending on the light!
I have the color Waterlily which as a color is hard to describe as it has so many undertones t I guess you could say it’s an apricot (ish) color with pink, brown and a hint of gold undertones.

The thing that impresses me most about this lipstick is the staying power. It stays for at least 4 hours which for me is a big deal as lipsticks don’t usually last for me.

I cannot speak highly enough of this lipstick! The color is great, the packing is great and the staying power is AMAZING! I will definitely be heading to priceline this weekend to find some more products.

Until Next Time
Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment