Tuesday 4 September 2012

Tight-Ass Tuesday - Australis Lip Butter

For this installment of Tight-ass Tuesday, I thought I would talk about a lip product. Lips are one of the first things i notice on a person, so I always try and make sure my lips are looking good.



Australia Lip Butter - Ringa Rosey

I recently found this lip butter from Australis. As they are celebrating 25years, Priceline has a 25% off sale on the entire Australia range.

As a result of the sale, it cost around $3 but when not on sale it retails for about $5 so its still well within the Tight Ass Tuesday guidelines.

I got the color Ringa Rosy which is a nice subtle pink. It is not super pigmented, however it's extremely moisturizing which is something I look for in a lip butter. I also hate when you use your finger to apply a gloss and it's so pigmented you are left with a messy finger so this product is ideal for me.

I absolutely adore the packing, I think it's so cute. There is a small display mirror on the inside of the lid, which I love also. I think the concept of the ball like container is fun and it's easy to open and get the product.

I love this product, I will definitely be popping along to Priceline soon to check out some different colors.

Has anyone tried any of the other colors that they recommend?

Until Next Time
Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment