Thursday 13 September 2012

Australis - Nail Polish Review!


Australis Nail Color - Intense Colour with High Shine & Streak Free

I recently posted this picture on my Instagram, and received some lovely compliments on the color, so thought I would review the polish for you.  

Let me just put it out there and say it… I love Australis Products. I think they offer great quality, while staying affordable – which is something I think is fantastic.

I've had this polish for a while (It was actually a Christmas gift) However, I still really love the color. This is in the color 51059 Peek-a-boo, The purple is the perfect shade for the current gelato/pastel colors that are huge at the moment.

The polish applies so well, you really only need 2 coats and could get away with one if you were in a rush. I apply a top coat, but its purely to seal the color. It gives a lovely shine just by itself.

I was skeptical at first as it claims to be ‘streak free’ but somehow, in the drying process it just mixes together and gives you a nice professional looking finish. It is a perfect consistency also, which is something I look for in my nail polishes.

The brush is a fantastic size and really allows the polish to spread evenly. The packaging is just your average nail polish bottle, but lets be real here – you don’t really need a fancy bottle if the product is amazing.

I love this color – I am going to be so sad when it runs out, but I definitely look forward to trying more Australis Nail Polishes.

Thanks for reading!

Until Next Time,
Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment