Wednesday 5 September 2012

Fabienne Jewellery!

Up until last week I used to work for a Fashion Magazine called Ragtrader which meant I got to deal with brands that are amazing, but haven't yet become a household name.

During my time there I fell in love with a jewellery brand called 'Fabienne'. Their pieces are so wearable and on trend, I just love them.

Tree Necklace in Gold and Silver - I love them!!

I fell in love with their tree style necklace, and I was fortunate enough to receive 2 - One in a gold/copper color and one in silver.

I absolutley adore the tree design and the chain is super long so its a nice statement necklace. Each time I wear the silver one (I haven't wore the gold one yet) I get lovely compliments as it wears really nicely and has a nice shine to it.

If you like their stuff you should definitely check out their website www.fabienne.com.au I should mention at this point, I am in no way affiliated with fabienne, nor am I being paid for this post, I just love their stuff and want to share the love.

What are some brands you are loving?

Until Next Time
Beck xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment