Sunday 18 August 2013

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear - Wet Cement

If you have read my blog before, you will know I am a massive fan of Sally Hansen nail polishes. You will also see, it's been some time since I have blogged.

I thought I would ease myself back into my blogging groove by sharing my NOTD with you all!

So much love for this polish right now!

If there was such a thing as a Holy Grail nail polish (is there?) for me, this would be it! This is the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Hard as Nails in the color Wet Cement. 

This polish lasts for days and days without chipping - it actually fades before it chips. It somewhat strengthen the nails, which is something I need and love!

It retails for around the $6 mark from all the regular places.

I am such a fan of this range - I have a few shades and absolutely adore the formula!

I Hope you have all been well and I promise I won't leave it so long between posts in the future!

Until Next Time,

Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment