Saturday 24 August 2013

Lush Lip Scrub - My Boy Lollipop, Bubblegum Flavor

Sweet Sweet Goodness! My New Love!
 This may sound creepy, but lips are one of the first things I notice about people. There is nothing worse than looking at people with manky, cracked, dry lips.

To avoid said manky, cracked lips, I recently purchased the lip scrub from 'Lush' in the flavor 'My Boy Lollipop' which is a bubblegum flavor.

As you can see, the packaging is just your standard lip tub - which is a good. It's 25grams and it's actually really sturdy. 

I wont lie, when you open this - the scent is amazing! Imagine a lolly shop with free samples everywhere! - this is what you smell. You know everything smells better when its free and to be honest, the product could be complete rubbish and I'd be in love from the scent alone!

Luckily for me however, it is amazeballs! It really exfoliates my lips and leave's them feeling smooth and smelling of amazingness!(What would a post from me be without the creation of a word or two) The only problem - I kinda want to eat it, like all of it, with the possible use of a spoon. I kid, but really - It smells good enough to eat!

This retails for $9.95 and also comes in another flavor 'Mint Julips - Pepperminty Scrub'. 

I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out!

Has anyone used any other scrubs that I should check out?

Until Next Time, 
Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment