Tuesday 20 August 2013

Rimmel London - Natural Bronzer

It is no secret that we are in the middle of a very chilly winter here in Sydney. However, if you ask me, that is no reason not to bust out the bronzer! (I love me a good bronzer)

I thought I would share with you my absolute favorite bronzer that I have been using just about every day lately!
Excuse the Bad picture - This bad boy has been going strong since Feb!
People meet Rimmel London - Natural Bronzer!  Bronzer meet all the people!

Now we have the awkward introductions out of the way, let me tell you why I love this product so much.

Firstly, I will let you know I have the color 025 Sun Glow. Now, I wont lie to you - it most definitely was not love at first sight with this product.

It was given to as a Christmas gift and the packaging (which is the only thing I hate about it!) really deterred me from using it for a few good months. Eventually I gave in, and I have never looked back!

The color is warm, and has extremely good color pay off. You don’t need much to get a good amount of product, however, it isn’t so thick that you look like you you have been for a weekend with the cast of Geordie Shore.

There is minimal shimmer, which for me is a big plus as I can also use it to contour rather than just as purely a bronzer.
 
It retails for around $12 however, you can always get a discount by going to the cheaper outlets like Discount Chemist Warehouse or looking on Asos – the Rimmel London range there is always a lot cheaper!

Do you have any bronzer's to recommend?

Until Next Time
Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment