Thursday 22 August 2013

Beckham Signature - Perfume Review!


Shes pretty.. no?
I am just going to put it out there - I love David Beckham. I also really love Victoria and how she has transformed over the years.

When I saw ‘Beckham Signature’ on sale for $19 at Priceline it made sense for me to grab it and try it out!

First of all - I got the 50ml bottle and I think this design is really adorable. It isn't too complex or too fancy. It is your standard perfume bottle, which I think is nice. There is subtle metal detailing for the name plate on the front and they have created a lid to go with this theme. There is a slight floral pattern on the back of the bottle that really just gives the packaging a nice springtime feel. I'm a massive fan of the colour purple so naturally, this bottle sits well with me!

Now to the scent - I personally love it! In saying that I feel as though this wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea.

 It is fruity with a hint of tang so it's not too sweet. It definitely reminds me of a summer/spring time scent as its light and fresh and reminds me of a cute floral skater dress! (does that even make sense)

For me, it is incredibly noticeable without being too overpowering. It lasts on my skin for a long time, which for me means I rarely have to reapply throughout the day!

I'm really happy with this impulse purchase. Not sure if I'm happy enough to repurchase, but for now I'm enjoying it!

Have you tried any of the other 'Beckham' fragrances?

Until Next Time, 
Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment