Monday 26 August 2013

Rimmel London - Wake Me Up Concealer

In the color 030 Classic Beige
If you are anything like me, you will probably have a deep seeded hatred for Mondays. I'm not sure why I have this negative feeling but I put it down to the lack of sleep I get. Come Monday morning, instead of looking all refreshed and awesome, I'm generally more of a hot mess.

To try and combat this I recently purchased the Rimmel London Wake Me Up concealer!

I have tried the Wake Me Up Foundation (Look-e Here) but due to the sparkle, I feel as though its not always appropriate for the office. My office is rather casual so such a dewy finish is sometimes overstated, so I thought the concealer would be the happy medium.

I like this product, however, for me I don't know that it actually conceals, rather highlights. I use this under my eye and down my nose and it gives these areas a brighter finish.  It somewhat hides those pesky under eye circles and just brightens up the area.

I have to say though, when I first purchased it, I used it on blemishes and any redness I had, but I found rather than concealer these areas, it highlighted them more - which was not cute. So If you are looking for a product to strictly conceal, this probably isn't the best for you. 

It retails for around the $15 mark - which isn't too high considering it is a larger tube of product. 

All in all, even though I don't think it really 'conceals' I really like this product. Not sure if I will repurchase as yet, but a little goes a long way so don't think I will need to any time soon. 

Until Next Time, 
Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment