Sunday 27 October 2013

GHD - Style Heat Protect Spray

If you have ever watched a hair tutorial on YouTube you will hear how important heat protection is.



I will admit, I am slightly lazy where the application of heat protection is concerned however, I've recently started using the GHD Style - Heat Protect Spray and I’ve noticed a real difference in my hair.

I received this in a sample box a while back and never really gave it the time of day because… you know how it is. One day I decided to get fancy and use it, and while I didn’t necessarily notice a difference in the condition of my hair, I did  notice a difference in the actual finished product of my hair. I had less fly aways, and it seemed to have more of a shine.

This particular spray smells amazing – I’m a massive fan of the scent. Its fruity and has a slight hint of the fresh shower scent – which I adore!

It retails for around $24.00 and I will definitely be repurchasing this product when I’m out.

Has anyone tried any other heat protectants that they adore?

Until Next Time
Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment