Thursday 22 August 2013

Mini Lunch Time Haul

I am going to put it out there and say it - This week has been terrible!!

When my friend needed to go to priceline on our lunch break, I couldn't refuse. 

I will start this post by saying: Hello, My name is Beck and I have a problem - I am addicted to shopping, and not just any shopping but shopping for beauty supplies! 

So off we went to Priceline, I had every intention of just buying face wipes. Random I know, but I always like to keep a packet in my purse and mine had run out today so I needed to stock up STAT!

Once I got there, I knew I was fighting a losing battle so thought I would share with you the goodies I picked up. 

I will say this, Maybeline are having a 50% off sale - which lightened or lessened the blow on the wallet.
Yes this has been instagramed!

Maybeline Dream Pure BB Cream – For Combination Oily Skin. – On sale for $7.97
This BB Cream is all the rage on youtube and other blogs at the moment so I was really interested to try it, however, its been sold out at every priceline I've gone to. So when I saw the baby on the shelf I grabbed it! I got the color light, because…well I'm pretty pale! I will do a separate review on this shortly.

Maybeline Color Whisper – On sale for $7.47
I got the color 45 – Who wore it Red-er. I have heard so much hype about these products that I had to try it. This color seems to be one of the more pigmented from the range they had there.

Maybeline Super Stay Lip Liner – On sale for $7.47
I chose the color 46 – Red. I have been sporting a red lip a lot of late and haven’t been able to find a rep lip liner I like. With this being on sale I thought I’d give it a go.

FINALLY THE PRODUCT I WENT FOR

Be Fresh Makeup Wipes - $4.99
I haven’t tried these before, but thought for the price I thought id try them out! I got the ‘sensitive skin’ formula, I find this to be the safer option when trying new brands.

So that's basically it! Is there anything I should be checking out next time I head to Priceline?

Until Next Time
Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment