Monday 17 June 2013

Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme

I thought I'd share my Holy Grail Moisturizer - Chanel Hyrda Beauty Cream.

 I have been using this moisturizer for around a year and I absolutely love it! I have repurchased it once and I use it each night. It's a bit (perhaps a bit is an understatement) on the expensive side, however, I feel for my skin, its worth forking out the extra money.

During the winter months my skin gets extremely dry, which leads to irritable, red skin so a good moisturizer is a must for me. 

Rather than rant on about the product, I thought I'd mix up my formatting and give you all a pro and con list!

Pro:
  • The Product, as the name suggests, it really hydrates the skin without leaving it super oily.
  • It smells great!
  • You only need a small amount to cover a large area
  • It gives my skin, particularly the cheek area, a nice soft finish.

Con:
  • The product is expensive - it retails for around the $90 mark for 50grams.  This could be enough of a 'con' to deter you.
  • If you use too much, it can leave your skin feeling oily. 
  • The packaging doesn't really reflect the hefty price tag. 
  • The scent isn't everyone's 'thing' - its slightly fruity with hints of aloe (Does that even make sense? 

Personally, even considering the price tag, I can't speak highly enough of this product, I love it!

Having said that, my bank account would love if you have any cheaper alternatives that will help my skin. Any Suggestions?

Until Next Time, 
Beck xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment