Monday 10 June 2013

Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

 
I am a little bit late to the party with this post but thought I would share my thoughts on the Garnier BB Cream for combination & Oily Skin. 

I have been using this product for a little over a year now. I tried it when it first come out mid 2012 and despite the mixed reviews from the Australian Beauty Community, I really loved it.

I am in the color light which blends into my skin nicely without looking too light or too dark.  

If you have read any other reviews on this BB Cream, you will read it has a slightly runny consistency, however,  I don’t mind that so much, as it makes it easier to blend in, and my skin really absorbs the moisture of the product.

The packing is nothing fancy, which once again, for the purpose of this product I love. Being a plastic tube, I can just put it in my bag and go and not worry about spilling or any broken bottles.

I try to keep application fairly simple. I put some product on parts of my face and then just use my hands to blend it into my skin.

The only downside to this product is that it will occasionally leave me with a slightly oily finish and of course the runniness (is that even a word?) can be a bit of a pain if you don’t put the lid straight back on.

All in all I am a massive fan, and have repurchased MANY times!

What are your thoughts OR what are some other BB Creams I should try

Until Next Time
Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment