Friday 31 August 2012

Current Obsession - Scarves


I’m loving long over sized cotton scarfs at the moment. I’m not sure if it’s the bright colors I’m chosing or the way they are shaping my outfit but I am such a fan!

I wanted to share two of my faves with you guys. I picked these up on a 2 for $10 sale at the China Town night markets. When buying items from market stalls I am always conscious of the quality but when you are paying $5 per scarf you cant really complain. Fortunately for me, the quality of these scarves are amazings. They are super soft and flowy and wash really well.

These are fantastic trans-seasonal scarves as the cotton is thin enough to wear on a warmer day. It breathes really well which is something I look for when buying scarves.

So now on to two of my faves!

This looks amazing with an all black outfit!

I absolutely love this scarf.  The blue in this is fantastic and the polka dots are just fun. This is great to wear with neutral colors to just add that extra pop and Its super long which I adore.

What can I say? The Diamond Jubilee Inspired Me!

I purchased this scarf on a whim – not sure why I picked the Union Jack but I adore it. The brown tones in the scarf make it perfect to wear with not only nude colors BUT also with blacks making it a versatile purchase. It’s also extremely long so it looks really effective as a statement piece.

That’s all from me on my current obsession – I am off to film my August Faves so stay tuned for that!

Until Next Time
Beck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment