Wednesday 29 August 2012

August Bella Box - Quick Review


I know I am a bit behind with this post, but due to crazy and confusing circumstances I received my August Bella Box today. I thought I would show you what I got in my box. I hadn't realized there were so many variations within everyone's boxes, so I thought it would be fun to share what I got! 

Bella Box - August - Go Green!

This month's theme is ‘Go Green’ I don’t use many ‘green’ products in my every day routine, so hopefully I find some winners within the box.

RRP: $24.94. Available @ www.bellabox.com.au

Luk Beatuifood Lip Nourish

This product is said to be a natural lip product that is completely edible. I think the concept is really cool, but not sure if a good concept is enough for me.  I received a plum/brown color – however, when I swatch it or put it on my lips it is basically clear which is confusing. There is no real taste, which I wasn’t expecting as the description says there are two flavors, ‘Lemon and Mint’ and ‘Lime and Ginger’.  I don’t feel this moisturizes or nourishes my lips. Unfortunately this was a bit of a miss for me.

225g RRP $29.95. Avail @ Lush stores or www.lush.com.au

Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner
Even though I absolutely love Lush, I wanted to have an unbiased opinion and just review the product. The small of the lotion is amazing, it smells so fresh. Even though the lotion is thick, it feels fantastic on my skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this and possibly posting a full review at a later stage!

354ml RRP $12.05. Avail @ Grocery Stores and Pharmacies

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion
This moisturizer feels great on the skin. It isn’t too thick and my skin just absorbs it. There is no smell which is also a good thing. I look forward to using this more in the future.

Kombucha Cleanser 120ml RRP $44 & Phytocell Cream 50ml RRP $105

EmerginC Skincare
I haven’t tested these as yet, although I am excited to use them. To be honest, I am fairly happy with my current face routine, but as they say, change is as good as a holiday.

Shampoo RRP $40 & Conditioner RRP $40
Available @ www.auroasparetreat.com.au

Aurora Spa Rituals Rose Otto & Nettle Clarifying Shampoo + Burdock & Rose revitalizing conditioner
Both the Shampoo and Conditioner have very distinct smells, I am interested to see how my hair looks after using these. 

30 Satchets x 3.7g RRP $17.80
Avail @ www.phytocare.com.au


Phytocare Daily C
This is a citrus burst drink that is basically a vitamin shot. I take vitamins daily, but I will keep them in tablet form thanks!

Now, I will share something with you, I am that weird person that can’t put strange things in my mouth. Borocca is a struggle for me. However, for the sake of reseach, I will make the boyfriend (aka Terence) try this and report back.

There was also a voucher for a Bonus Product: You, Me & Everybody Bodhi hand wash which is redeemable online at www.bellabox.com.au

That is August Bella Box done and dusted for another month! I Hope you enjoyed reading what I received.

What products are you loving from the August Box?

Until Next Time

Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment