Thursday 16 August 2012

Peeptoe VIP Warehouse Sale


If heaven was a place on earth, I can safely say I have witnessed it in all its glory! I have just got home from the Peeptoe warehouse sale. Now going to a warehouse sale doesn’t sound that glamorous right? RIGHT! But let me explain what I just experienced…

Imagine this if you will. You are in a large warehouse – Filled wall to wall with Peeptoe shoes, bags, shoes, accessories, shoes, rings, shoes, bracelets, clutches. Did I mention there were shoes?

Tonight was the VIP opening of their warehouse sale, which will be held over Friday 17th, Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th of August. For anyone interested I will include the Details below! 

Now, I am on a self-imposed budget (I can hear a Paris Vacation Calling my name) So I was strictly on a mission for a clutch. I left with 2!


This baby is a sparkly dream! – And down to $19 from $109!!!!

This is the Lady Garland clutch - I'm not sure how or why it was on sale but I wasn't complaining! I love the size, and it has a stripe detail inside. I’m not sure where I will take it for our first date but I just know it will be spesh! It was the only sparkly one I could see so I knew it was fate (hehe)

Quilted Leather Clutch - with Chain strap attached. Also only $19!

What can I say? I am a sucker for quilted patent leather! In all honesty I think it’s always stylish and you can wear it with anything, especially being black. I am going to a wedding in a few weeks, so this clutch will definitely work for that event. 


It has the signature Peeptoe stripped inside, and its just lovely! Unfortunately, as this is a 'sale' item - it has the ugly cross covering the Peeptoe logo. But as they say, you get what you pay for.

If you get a chance, I definitely suggest you check out the sale, there are sooo many bargains.  Here are the deets.



Until Next Time
Beck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment