Friday 19 April 2013

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color - First Blush


If you can't tell from my previous posts, I'm currently going through a pink/pastels phase. I'm not sure why, as I'm normally more adventuresome with my color choices, but lately, I just can't get enough of the pinks.

I recently picked up this Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color from Chemist warehouse for only $4.95. I picked up the color First Blush.

I won't lie, I think it may be love! The packing is cute which I really love. I like how the bottle is 'slim' as it makes it easier to hold when you are fixing a nail on the go. The brush is a great size for application and the polish has a nice shine.

The only downside to this color, is that it isn't terribly opaque. However, I'm certain that it's just this color as I have other colors from the same range and they are beautiful.


The polish has AMAZING staying power - It fades before it chips which is a massive PLUS in my books

I highly recommend this polish if you are looking for a nice natural nail. Also, the Sally Hansen line is amazing so if pink isn't your color - I strongly recommend other in the line.

Can anyone recommend any other pink/nude polishes I should be looking out for?

Until Next Time
Beck xxx

1 comment:

  1. I bought "You're Crabby" I love the colour but the stay is not long,how do you actually apply it? like normal nail polish?

    ReplyDelete