Sunday 19 May 2013

My First Fitness Post!


It is currently Sunday the 19th of May 2013 at approximately 9pm and it has just hit me – the City2surf is in exactly 12 weeks!

Although 12 weeks seems like a long time, it's actually really close. Hence the blog post!

I have recently started a new healthy lifestyle program with the help of the gym (I go to Anytime fitness) and my personal trainer Claire. I thought, what better way to keep track of my progress than via my blog and my YouTube channel.

I have decided, that each Sunday, I will film and upload a video to my YouTube channel and discuss my weekly progress. I will also discuss any challenges I face, what I’m loving/hating and just a basic rant from me. I also wanted to open my blog up to any new fitness things I find interesting. Be it a new piece of clothing, a class or a recipe. I want the freedom to post that sort of stuff on here.

I hope you all can wish me luck in this new journey – I wont lie, I am crazy nervous.

Has anyone reading this blog completed the city2surf before? Am I crazy for doing it? Who knows!

Wish me Luck!!

Until Next Time

Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment