Wednesday 30 January 2013

Ulta3 Nail Polish Review

Ulta3 Pro Salon Manicure - from pharmacies for approx $4

I’ve heard a lot of buzz lately about the Ulta3 Pro – Salon Manicure collection, so on a recent trip to my pharmacy I decided to pick one up to try for myself. 

I picked up a nice neutral color ‘Café au Lait’ – which I adore.

The polish is not the best quality in the world, however, having said that, I have definitely used worse. The polish is extremely opaque so you really only need 1 – 2 coats, for a nice looking color.

I didn’t feel the brush provided a ‘one stroke application’ like the bottle stated, but to be honest it wasn’t a bad brush to work with either.
 
The only downside to this polish is that it doesn’t last all that long – for me it lasted a day without chipping and after 2 days I had to take it off. I used a ‘China Glaze’ base and top coat and still had the chipping problem. I feel for an event or a night out this polish would be awesome!! 
 
Has anyone tried any colors from the range that they recommend?

Until Next Time,
Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment