Monday 7 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


I normally dread the start of a new year – it never really lives up to the hype, however, this year I was beyond excited to see the back of 2012 and embrace all that 2013 has to offer.

2013 is going to be a massive year for me. There is so much I have set out to achieve. I normally don’t make ‘New Years Resolutions’ but thought I would this year. I thought if I blogged about them it would keep me accountable, and, if I fall of the wagon someone reading this can really remind me of how terrible I am. (note: I do not plan to fall of the wagon, but if you fail to plan, you plan to fail!)

So Here are my resolutions:

Firstly, to blog and vlog more. Now I know what you’re thinking – this shouldn’t be a resolution, if you want to do it, you should just do. But, its not that simple. I love writing and talking about my experiences, thoughts etc but I guess I have a fear that people wont like what I write or like the videos I make So, for 2013  I just want to abandon that thought and write, vlog & whatever as much as I want.

My Second resolution is to get healthy. This has been a long standing goal of mine however, I feel I’m in the perfect place to achieve it. I finally have amazing, motivational people around me and I know I will be able to do it.

My third (and last) resolution  is to perform more.  You may or may not know this, but I’m actually a singer and over the last year I really let my music slide which isn’t cool, so I want to focus on that throughout the year as well.

So that’s it for now – im sure there are more but they are the main things I hope to achieve in 2013.

Did you make any new years resolutions?

Until Next Time

Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment