Monday 21 January 2013

Current Loves!



You know it's going to be a good day when not only do you make the early train BUT you also get a seat!

I know I haven't blogged for a bit, so to get back into the swing of things I thought id let you know some of things I've been loving while I've been away.

Better Crocker - Chocolate Chip Cookie Candle


I recently found these at a $2 store (for $2) and I have to say... It's love! These candles smell like different Betty Crocker baked goodies! My personal fave is the 'Choc Chip Cookies' however, they are all amazing. Ordinarily they retail for around $15 but are definitely worth it.

Chanel Lip Gloss


I got this a while ago, however, I've only recently started using it again. This is in the color 119, and it is a beautiful pink with an amazing shine. For a gloss it has amazing staying power and really gives my lips a 'fuller' look! It retails for around $30.  I will definitely be repurchasing this product once I'm done!! 


Nike Trainers




I am currently on a 'Bali Body transformation' (dedicated blog post on that soon) so I have been hitting up the gym fairly regularly. These trainers are super comfy and supportive, and I adore the pink. They retail for around $200

Nashville - TV Show

This show just makes me want to pack up all my stuff, quit my job and move to Nashville to pursue country music - I've actually just started earning guitar because of it! If you haven't checkout out this show - I strongly recommend it. It's a mixture between, Glee, Smash and Dallas? Either way I love it - and I'm majorly girl crushing on Hayden Panettiere!

So that's where I've been! Nothing too exciting but it's been a nice relaxing time.

I hope everyone has had a fantastic January!

Until Next Time!
Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment