Sunday 3 February 2013

M by Mariah Carey Perfume Review


M By Mariah Carey

I am not the type of girl to have a signature scent. I'd rather rotate a few fragrances I really love. However, recently I have really been LOVING  'M by Mariah Carey'

I cannot speak highly enough of the fragrance! It is such a beautiful, sweet smell that lingers nicely - while not being too overpowering.

The packing is adorable and looks great as a display bottle as well. Purple is my favorite color so I may be slightly biased, however, the butterfly lid really just adds to the cuteness of the bottle. 

I recently saw it for only $29 however, it normally retails for around the $50 mark.

As you can see, I am a fair way through mine, however, I will definitely be repurchasing once it's finished.

What are some fragrances you are currently loving?

Until Next Time
Beck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment